5/4/05

Off Subject: BLACK MOOD!

IMAGE AND TEXT ARE BOTH COPYRIGHT PROTECTED


"TWO'S A CROWD"--18"x22" Original Watercolor Painting by Vera Dennen

Oh my gosh, I feel as if I am being pushed and pulled by my Art, with all kinds of tuggings trying to force more directions than I want to go.

Gracious! In case you have not discovered this for yourselves just yet, other artists can be such ninny’s sometimes. Apparently there is only so much of the "pie" to go around . . . meaning of course sales. Kind of like the Porcelain Crabs in above imaged painting . . . each fighting for a small stretch of beach.

Oh well, this too shall pass. And it is almost a new day!!!

2 comments:

Vernita Hoyt said...

Love this painting!

Jane Freeman said...

Vera, this is such an interesting painting and fit so well with what you had to say. I relly enjoyed what you have to say about grey as well...I find I use grey more and more as I understand it better and I too use to avoid it! Ha! Maybe now with grey hair and everything else happening, we have made friends with the color! HA!